Please pay your bills! Bill collectors are calling daily. It's annoying.
And... Please stop messin' around with married women. The husbands who are calling are not happy campers & I am tired of explaining that I'm not even related to you.
Ughhh. Why do they recycle phone numbers? Honestly, I'm receiving more phone calls on my landline for "Mr. Who Had This Phone Number Before I Did" than for myself. A major nuisance.
Enough is enough. I've canceled my phone service, which unfortunately means I am also without internet for a bit. I shall return to blogging soon... when I have found an "internet only" provider. You know I can't stay away for too long... ;-)
Until then... Au revoir!
4 comments:
husbands calling!! sounds a bit sly!!
Cadi, I can imagine your anguish. My husband is the most popular fellow I know, and when we had our old number unlisted, years ago, they gave it to some folks we stumbled across later. They said it was ridiculous, all the calls they were getting asking for my husband. It's funny now, but I'll bet it wasn't funny at the time. He lives on the phone. He never puts that phone down,unless he is sleeping, and then it is always close.I have never seen anyone so adicted to a phone.
telco's can make your life hell, hope we see you bsck soon,
"No, this is not Dr. Tamalco's. This number has been a private residence for 4 and 12 years now."
"Oh, I am so sorry."
"No problem. We don't get as many calls as we used to. LOLOL"
We got the number of a retired/moved to SC I think, psychiatrist. Why his partner didn't keep the number, I'll never know. Not only were we getting calls for appointments, poor people, but we were getting FAX's on our 4 in one printer, for scripts for patients. I fired off fax's back to the pharmacies and we got more . . so I called and warned them that they had breached patient privacy by sending scripts to an unauthorized number and they had been told. Thenext thing I would do would be contact the proper authorities (whomever THAT would be). Now THAT got their attention.
I also made a response on our answering machine saying we weren't him. My niece called and thought we were nuts when she got the message, but it saved my mind. LOLOL
Must go back to th eblog and write some more.
Hug and kiss the kids for me.
\0/ paula
Post a Comment