Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Insomnic Wondering...

How do spammers know that a woman six weeks postpartum wants nothing more than some Viagra and a penis-implant?

I took a look into my spam folder. I should have taken a look much earlier. If only I had known years ago that a penis implant will help me have "cool sex." Cool sex? Don't we all want it to be hot sex? And I suppose I'd need the Viagra to make the penis-implant work?

Geez.

Do people really buy stuff by clicking on a spam link?

Hello. My name is Cadi. I bought my penis implant online...

Off to bed before I post more non-sense.

6 comments:

emerson-j said...

haha i get viagra and penis implants emails too and they get through the spam block cos they are spelt slighty different, so annoying!!!

Jess said...

Oh Cadi you make me laugh! Thanks for the great end to my day before heading to bed :)

megan said...

I wonder that too - you gotta figure someone clicks or buys or something, otherwise these people/companies would not make any money, and would therefore stop sending such junk.

Juli said...

Last night I read a lot of your blog. I am really inspired by your story and your outlook. Thank you for sharing it here. xx

P.S. There is a Waldorf school in my quirky little seaside village.

W-S Wanderings said...

But your nonsense is about nonsense, so it all makes sense. You make me smile.

Blessings...

Andrea Renee said...

Hi Cadi – I’m Andrea from the Soaring Spirits Loss Foundation (www.sslf.org). We are interested in adding your blog to the blogroll on the resource page of our website. Please email me at info@sslf.org to let me know the best way to contact you so we can discuss the possibility of adding your blog. Thank you so much!