Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Mellow Autumn Sunday

A lovely day of doing... not much of anything. Well, I did take a nap. That's doing something - right?!

Thanks to Pixie over at Peskypixies' Blog (Callin' her Pixie because I don't know if she's an out-of-the-closet blogger when it comes to her name...) for the sweet lil' pink cardigan. It's a perfect fit. Such a nice extra layer now that autumn weather brings some chilliness.

Hangin' with the brother.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my..........I wish you could see the smile on my face.
Nuri looks adorasble in her cardi!!!!!!

hugs

PS I am still in the closet thx ;)

Kimmie said...

Awww such a cutie pie!!
Gorgeous piccie with her big bro also!!

Widge said...

scrummy bubba!!

Grace said...

so alert and so sweet!

Julie said...

That cardi is so sweet!Pixie, what pattern did you use, if you don't mind sharing?

Ericasue said...

such a sweet babe in a beautiful sweater!

paula said...

The love from her big brother is so obvious. She is so lucky to have them in her life.

\0/ paula

Anonymous said...

Julie,
here is the link for the pattern.
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/mini-chic

It was very easy and a lovely knit.

Mama_Bear_Sarah said...

oh my gosh, that cardigan is so cute!!!! but not as cute as the bay-bay wearing it :)

Mrs Knight said...

she's getting more and more beautiful!!!!!!

Ashley said...

absolutely adorable in her knit wears