For Christmas my dear colleague, Cathryn, made a beautiful doll for
Nuriel. Nuriel fell in love the moment she saw the doll. Cathryn has
been making dolls for many years. She teaches doll-making workshops and
she's currently making dolls with the 7th graders at school. {I can't
wait to see Nathan's creation!} Isn't the doll sweet? You can like Cathryn's Creations on Facebook and see her current offerings in her Etsy shop.
Recent Buys and a Cultural Day Out
5 days ago
5 comments:
Gorgeous!
You now have twins :)
I can see why Nuriel loves it - she's a beautiful doll (a pretty cute kid too!).
Dear Cadi,
I found your blog from Ravelry, and spent way too much time reading the other day. I was inspired by your strength and sense of humor. And I love your pilot hats, they are awesome.
She's rocking the dress! I'd forgotten about that one!
Post a Comment