It's a stifling hot day here. Feels nowhere near Autumn just yet. And I'm a little excited!
sooo beautiful. I thiught I could knit til I saw this, can't wait to see it!!
Just a quick note to tell you I have awarded your blog the Sunshine Award. So come by my blog to pick up the button. Congrats!Paula
WOW ! Am thinking of ya , am drinking a cup of that liquorice tea with honey...its my treat when the kids are gone to bed :0)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It's a stifling hot day here. Feels nowhere near Autumn just yet. And I'm a little excited!
sooo beautiful. I thiught I could knit til I saw this, can't wait to see it!!
Just a quick note to tell you I have awarded your blog the Sunshine Award. So come by my blog to pick up the button. Congrats!
Paula
WOW ! Am thinking of ya , am drinking a cup of that liquorice tea with honey...its my treat when the kids are gone to bed :0)
Post a Comment