In case you are wondering why I have been so quiet... I have decided that I will no longer blog here in regards to loosing Brent. I will no longer process my grief here. It is not that I have healed, but it is that at times a public blog exposes ones inner struggles in a way that some (unfortunately) consider "unfitting."
So, I will process my grief quietly; within myself; with dear friends I know in person; and via e-mail with friends-in-far-places as well as cyber-friends.
'Cause thank goodness I have a lot of friends & I'm truly thankful for that!
Craftsy & Waldorfy blog posts & snippets of life here & there will continue...
So, I will process my grief quietly; within myself; with dear friends I know in person; and via e-mail with friends-in-far-places as well as cyber-friends.
'Cause thank goodness I have a lot of friends & I'm truly thankful for that!
Craftsy & Waldorfy blog posts & snippets of life here & there will continue...
8 comments:
Cadi,
this is your blog, you do what you want with it, it's your space.
I appreciate your openness, your courage and your ability to feel your way through your loss. "Have courage for the truth", isn't that what we say each morning in the teachers' morning verse? I hear it in your writing. Process as you will but don't deny yourself the space,
with blessings and belief,
Ancel
Ancel has said it so well.
xx
I am happy to hear from you here no matter what you have to say. Of course I love the waldorf crafty goodness too...
Lots of love, Renee
I like what Ancel said.
I too always carry the model: Speak the Truth.
I've e-mailed you. I love you. Do what you know is best for you. The rest will follow.
Thank you. I appreciate everyone's comments & also private e-mails.
I currently feel the need to be a bit "on guard," but that might change in the future.
Oh Cadi,
I so hope that you can feel comfortable in whatever way you need to process your grief. It is valid, it is necessary and it is real. I hope that this is your decision brought from the need to process quietly rather than a decision brought on by other's misunderstood and misguided notions of the 'proper' way to grieve.
I'm thinking of you, my sweet friend.
xox
When you process your grief, you are actually helping others learn how to process theirs when the time comes.
There is no manual to process grief . . like there is no manual for motherhood. We all learn from those we see who handle both processes the way we would like to handle them.
Bless you in your walk down this road . . , from what I have read above, you will have lots of good help along the way.
Cadi dear,
It's your blog. Use it any way you wish.
Of course, you could always do what I did, and start a blog just to recount your grief. There are a lot of us grief bloggers out here on the internet, connecting with each other. You are not alone. ((((HUGS))))
Post a Comment