I used an online florist to send flowers for Brent's funeral. Now I keep getting daily e-mails from that same online florist reminding me to think of him on Valentine's Day, to make his day special & send him the beautiful bouquet he deserves... How stupid does it get? Can't they tell their system not to send these reminders to people who sent someone flowers for a funeral? I've asked to be removed from their e-mail list, but that can take up to 30 days to take effect. How come they were able to start sending stuff instantly without me requesting it, but now it takes them 30 days to remove me? Stupid automation!
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
P.S. Sorry that I seem to 'swear' on your blog so much! XOX
No worries about the swearing! I once got in trouble over this blog. Long story best to be told in private. I *feel* like swearing, but I bite my tongue. I'm glad you're doing it for me. :-)
Marketing and Promotion Departments are not known for their sensitivity. That sucks.
Post a Comment