Nathan is doing a kind of animal report on the platypus. In researching this animal he learned that the Australian 20 cent coin has the image of a platypus on it. He'd love to have one when he presents his project, which is soon... April 1st to be specific. We can't get foreign coins at the currency exchange here.
Anyone willing to send such a coin in the mail? We'd send you a little surprise in exchange. Please e-mail us at chocolatelilies [at] gmail [dot] com or leave a comment with your contact e-mail.
Nathan is so excited about this project. This would make his day! Thanks!
Anyone willing to send such a coin in the mail? We'd send you a little surprise in exchange. Please e-mail us at chocolatelilies [at] gmail [dot] com or leave a comment with your contact e-mail.
Nathan is so excited about this project. This would make his day! Thanks!
3 comments:
I hope some one comes through for you. Good Luck Nathan on your report.
I can send you one, my sis @ the slightly mad quilt lady put me on to your post. I'll drop you an email when I'm home tonight or tomorrow (currently at work) :)
Hey there, sending you lots of positive thoughts about your family and new baby to come...I too believe babies choose who they are destined to be born to.
I do hope you got your coin, I know how those school projects can be...........I would have certainly posted you one.
Im sure glad my son was happy with his stick on fur American Bison...!!!!!!!!!!!'
Easter Blessings, all the way from the home of the platypus........Australia.xx
Post a Comment