What a long day it was!
I went house-shopping with my cousin, the amazing realtor. From cozy in the country to leaky with mold issues, I saw a wide spectrum of houses. I think number three is the one. A dream in every way. This time no pit-bull breeding neighbors. I'm not 100% sure if it's all going to work out. I've given it over to the universe. We'll see.
In the evening was our school's annual auction. Great fun. The food was so good! I "donated" a doll-making workshop & a cabled baby sweater which I now get to custom-knit. For our class auction project my class created plates. Each parent had the opportunity to purchase the plate their child made.

I bought the one I made as my students were painting away on theirs. We made these on the day I returned to work after Brent died. "Aroha" is Maori for "unconditional love." The lil' gnome is supposed to be a Koru gnome, the protector of this plant, which symbolizes peace & strength.
I also purchased a knitting class. I'm going to learn how to knit with beads, 'cause I really need some more knitting in my life. Ha.
I also purchased a knitting class. I'm going to learn how to knit with beads, 'cause I really need some more knitting in my life. Ha.
1 comment:
Of course you need more knitting! Just like I need more quilting! Good luck for your house, sending successful house buying vibes.
Post a Comment