I wore the pretty Paua necklace Brent gave me for my birthday last year. I did miss him so much today.
My students surprised me with two cakes, sweet cards, a birthday song, lots & lots of pretty flowers, fancy chocolate, tea & a flax seed heating pillow. I also received a gift card to the local yarn shop and one for the local coffee shop. My students & their parents really went above & beyond to make it a special day for me.
It was a long day at work with the weekly faculty meeting, then Noah's last basketball game of the season. I had the taste for somethin' Italian, so we went out for dinner - a rare treat. Caprese, Italian salad, calamari & creamy tortellini. We all had a lil' bit of everything. So yummy.
By the time we got home it was bedtime. The boys are ZzzZzz-ing already & I'm about to hit the hay myself.
Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday. I'm tired.
It was a long day at work with the weekly faculty meeting, then Noah's last basketball game of the season. I had the taste for somethin' Italian, so we went out for dinner - a rare treat. Caprese, Italian salad, calamari & creamy tortellini. We all had a lil' bit of everything. So yummy.
By the time we got home it was bedtime. The boys are ZzzZzz-ing already & I'm about to hit the hay myself.
Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday. I'm tired.
4 comments:
happy birthday, love! i am so glad that you were spoiled and that you treated yourself to dinner out! ;)
Happy Birth Day darling!!
My fellow Pisces. Hope you enjoyed yourself. Your students and their parents are wonderful for treating you. And nice you and the boys could go out and eat.
My Birth day is in 1 day. I turn 34.
LOVE to you~
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Lucky you to be spoiled like that! You are worth it for sure!
Love, angie
So lovely that your students and everyone spoiled you - I think you deserve it! Happy Birthday.
xx
Post a Comment