I'm getting ready to sleep on the largest purchase I will probably ever make in my life. I need to decide whether or not I will accept the counter-offer on this house. I was looking for at least 3 bedrooms & wood floors & fireplace & a fenced in yard big enough to have a garden. While I was open to living in the country, the commute into the city for the I'm-so-totally-not-a-morning-person-me was a bit off-putting, so off my list went the lil' house in the country.
I get everything I wanted & then some with this one, but it's still a big decision. And it's only me deciding, so I won't have anyone to blame it on in the future.
I'm so nervous I don't even know if I can fall asleep to sleep on it.
I get everything I wanted & then some with this one, but it's still a big decision. And it's only me deciding, so I won't have anyone to blame it on in the future.
I'm so nervous I don't even know if I can fall asleep to sleep on it.
4 comments:
WOW!!!
That place would be $400,000 here, OR MORE! Seriously jump on it!! And then I need to come buy on there too.
I had a quick look and it's lovely. But with big decisions I always shut the doors to my heart and sit down and make a totally impassioned pro and con list. And then if it's a close race then I open my heart. Good luck whatever you decide.
Go for it! It looks great and I'm sure you'll make it really beautiful! Good luck,
Ancel
Oh, It is so beautiful!
While it is a big decision, you should think how would you feel if you didn't live there, and saw someone else in the yard planting flowers. If you can't stand the thought, you should buy it. If you do not care....pass
Post a Comment