Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Weekend Coming Up...

... and I can't help but think back to last year. Brent & I spent Maundy Thursday through Easter Saturday in Philly. Kitschy Bed & Breakfast. Theater. Long Island Iced Tea on South Street. Sights. Lots of walking. Happy times.

The blog posts Italian Love and Art Love are from that time.

Sigh.

I miss him so much.

6 comments:

Gail said...

Just saw your "kitchen sink" post on Down-to-Earth's blog. Just wanted to offer my condolences .

africanaussie said...

I also came here from the down to earth post, and my heart just aches for you. I am so glad that you are now back to using the kitchen sink where you shared so much joy with him. Take care and have a very blessed Easter season.

Anonymous said...

Life is so full of pain and yet there is a new window-------------- What a lovely blessing of this new life you two created and will bring forth.I honestly don't think I would be able to go on..tho on we go. In Peace and held in the strong arms of those unseen,who love us so much.
Take care, you are in our prayers...All of you!

Anonymous said...

Bless you this Easter, my sincere condolences to you, your precious boys and baby N. Take care, we are all thinking of you out here in blogland. Joy

Anonymous said...

I would love to read your blog but cannot see the yellow type against the white background. Could you possibly change it to a darker color?
Thanks,
Barbara

ain't for city gals said...

I read your post on the kitchen sink....Know that one day all your sadness will turn to joyfull memories and your heart will be full of love ...My favorite song on this is "I could have missed the pain...but I would have missed the dance"..I have been there ...I don't think either of us would have wanted to miss the dance...take care...