
I posted about these as a WIP Wednesday a while ago. I haven't finished my set yet, but my 2nd graders have finished theirs - as you can see. They are so excited about these egg covers. Those who have siblings are planning to hide chocolate eggs underneath - away from brothers & sisters. Some struggled completing one, so the fairies will have to come this weekend and help a bit. Others finished three and are now working on lil' baby chicks along with it. I love the big, red comb on the yellow one. How fiery.
5 comments:
OMG! Those are SOOOO cute!
i LOVE these!
They are cool! You've got a white leghorn, a buff orpington, and maybe a golden laced wyandotte... I can't quite decide what breed the green one is ;)
Very cute!...
WOW! I just read the news about your baby. ((HUGs)) from Australia...:)
Does your son still need a coin from Australia?
Lottie,
Thank you for your chicken expertise. :-) I will pass that on to my students. They love that kind of thing.
Anne,
Thanks for asking, but he has one coming in the mail!
Blessings,
Cadi
Post a Comment