Baby Brights by Bev Caleskas. (Ravelry link here.) Malabrigo Silky Merino in Artadecer. What a dream! US 6 (4 mm) needles. I purchased the yarn at the local yarn shop with a gift certificate I had gotten for my birthday. I immediately fell in love with the colorway. The Paua buttons look so beautiful with the yarn. They were a gift from Brent. This will be a special lil' sweater indeed.Tuesday, March 16, 2010
WIP Wednesday
Baby Brights by Bev Caleskas. (Ravelry link here.) Malabrigo Silky Merino in Artadecer. What a dream! US 6 (4 mm) needles. I purchased the yarn at the local yarn shop with a gift certificate I had gotten for my birthday. I immediately fell in love with the colorway. The Paua buttons look so beautiful with the yarn. They were a gift from Brent. This will be a special lil' sweater indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beautiful knitting, can't wait to see the finished product.
Love the house, it looks well kepted.
Have you made a decision?
I've decided to go for it.
Post a Comment