Spring is here! What a beautiful day it is. Here's a pilot hat to go with the Wee Lil' Paua Sweater. I have about 1-1/2 skeins of that wonderful, luxurious Malabrigo yarn left now. I will either make some knee-high cabled socks or some no-seam booties next. I finished this pilot hat last night, just before Noah's 7/8th grade class play, "The Sunshine Boys." He was Al Lewis. It was a hilarious play. He did a fantastic job with his part, but has been in bed all morning with an icky stomach virus, thus missing much of this beautiful sunny day. Nathan is working on his Platypus report. So far, so good.Saturday, March 27, 2010
Paua Pilot
Spring is here! What a beautiful day it is. Here's a pilot hat to go with the Wee Lil' Paua Sweater. I have about 1-1/2 skeins of that wonderful, luxurious Malabrigo yarn left now. I will either make some knee-high cabled socks or some no-seam booties next. I finished this pilot hat last night, just before Noah's 7/8th grade class play, "The Sunshine Boys." He was Al Lewis. It was a hilarious play. He did a fantastic job with his part, but has been in bed all morning with an icky stomach virus, thus missing much of this beautiful sunny day. Nathan is working on his Platypus report. So far, so good.
Labels:
class plays,
grade 7,
knitting,
nathan,
noah,
pregnancy,
wee lil paua
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
beautiful!
Post a Comment