Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Blogtoberfest?

Blogtoberfest. A blog post a day for a month, huh? Oh, all you beer-drinking, partying young whippersnappers who can commit to do such a thing! Have fun! This mid-30s blogging Mama won't be able to keep up with you, but I will sure try & the closer I can get to a daily, interesting, coherent post, the younger I will feel, I suppose. Ha! When not blogging, I will be washing cloth diapers and the oodles of laundry this "I like to spit up at the wrong moment" girl produces. Or I'll be keeping a family feud from turning bloody & deadly. - Thank goodness the Bears (Nathan's team) only play the Giants (Noah's team) twice a season. Oh, and in between I'll be working on three pilot hats... This lil' bonnet I stitched up over the weekend. It has some flaws & it's unblocked, but this girl looks cute in just about anything!

Malabrigo Sock. Size US 1 needles. This pattern.

I like to wear my hats sideways. Have you noticed?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those bonnets are adorable (as well as the model!). I'm trying to keep up with blogtoberfest but already feel a bit overwhelmed!

Gail said...

gosh, your little model is so alert and looking more gorgeous in every photo (and bonnet!)

emerson-j said...

wow looks like shes just about to say something to you!

Anne said...

What cute photos...
Blogtoberfest should be fun...:)
...considering I only blog 3 to 4 times a month if I'm lucky.....Maybe I could be classed as a red wine drinking, child wrangling mum in her 30's who did something on the spur of the moment and really didn't think it through...LOL This should be a fun month.

Anonymous said...

she is gorgeous...as is her bonnet!!!