Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Noah's Writing Blurb

I attended the "Friday Gathering" at school this morning with Nuriel. Noah's class presented snippets from the Creative Writing block. Here's what Noah shared:

Yesterday I was holding my baby sister. She got hungry, so she started pushing her face against my chest hopefully. When that did not work, she grabbed fistfuls of my shirt and tried to force them into her mouth. Earlier she had been face-planted in my brother's chest. When she couldn't get any shirt into her mouth, she started to fuss loudly so I gave her to my Mom and the problem was fixed.

Sweet, huh? Long weekend ahead! And it looks like sunshine!

6 comments:

paula said...

Now that is a brother's love showing itself . . . not being embarrassed to write this about his sister.

\0/ paula

Mama_Bear_Sarah said...

pretty freakin' cute if you ask me :)

emerson-j said...

glad u liked the package, i got my girl the same wee top and def thought of ballet also lol. and yes its greenstone thought u might like something real kiwish ;)
love noahs writing,your boys are so sweet, when i think of some of my friends kids the same age eek! nice to know that there are lovely teenagers out in the world, a credit to ur parenting cadi ;)

Anonymous said...

just precious.............sigh.......

Restless Prairie Farm said...

Awwww! How sweet! Nuriel is a lucky little girl.:o)

Gail said...

I so love that snuggling hungry snuffle thing they do! How lovely to watch your boys enjoying their sister like this!