I've been a bit at loss as how to thank everyone for all the loving, generous gifts & support we have received over these past few weeks. Some I have posted about; some are not tangible, but in spirit; others were eaten before a picture was ever taken; still others have been photographed. I could blog for a month about all the beautiful creations and thoughtful gifts and I would probably still leave some out... So, I want all of you to know that each & every gift has brightened our days & for that I thank you with all my heart. Maybe you'll see a picture of your gift here in the future, maybe not - either way please do know that we are so grateful for all we have received & we send love & blessings your way! ~ Namaste!
It gives me shivers to see my spunky girl without a hat. She wears one 99% of the time. I promise! You know, I'm a trained Waldorf Early Childhood Teacher. Warmth is my soap box. Such a cute picture, though.
It gives me shivers to see my spunky girl without a hat. She wears one 99% of the time. I promise! You know, I'm a trained Waldorf Early Childhood Teacher. Warmth is my soap box. Such a cute picture, though.

8 comments:
She is so adorable!!!I just want to pinch those sweet cheeks!!!!
such. a. cutie.
shes slowly looking more babish and not so newborn, what a lovely photo...shes still just a wee squirt lol!
It's so hard for me to see the changes being around her every day. I do know she's grown & feels heavier, though. :-) She eats, sleeps, poops & is alert. If I remember correctly, that's all a good thing?!
Eats, sleeps, poops, is alert, *and* is ridiculously cute -- all good things :-)
Yes ridiculously cute, and that personality coming through the camera already.
Looks like we have our next top model
More than ridiculously cute! Totally gorgeous! And I even have my own just a couple of weeks older to spend all day staring at. I get what you mean about the hat Cadi - I get stares the other way round at the moment and comments like "isn't she too hot with that hat on"! Crazy! Heat out equals energy away from development in my book.
Very cute...:)
Post a Comment