Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Look What I Found!

I remember him e-mailing it to me. I thought I had deleted it for sure. Imagine my surprise when I found it yesterday while looking for a file in my "laptop labyrinth of files!" Brent as a baby - almost 50 years ago. It's a rainy, cloudy, melancholic Sunday here. Nuri and I are listening to music. Much love to all our blogland friends!

7 comments:

paula said...

I know a newborn, named Nuriel, who looks a lot like this 50 year old picture.

You will never be alone with her in your life . . .she will keep her daddy's vibes alive forever :0}

paula

emerson-j said...

wow!! nuri looks just like her daddy!! what a great picture to have.

Sue from Ky. said...

....and you may find there will be more similarities as she grows. What a wonderful keepsake for you and for Nuriel to cherish.You should have a copy of Nuriel posing the same way, and have the two pictures framed together, side by side.(maybe a few copies,just in case someone in the future desires one)Nuriel is a beautiful baby.

Kylie said...

What a lovely gift that photo will be when she is older.

Cabbage Tree Farm said...

Awwwwww. Such a nice idea re the photo.
Best wishes as always

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww how sweet.
I love the idea of getting a pic of Nuriel the same.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Nuriel and Brent are two peas in a pod. What a precious find. She will treasure it just as you do :)