aha! thats why she suits green shes inherited it from daddy!! i hope ur ok and am feeling better. nuriel will love looking at photos like these when shes older...
when you look at her in the previous post and see her dad again you can really tell she is daddys girl. I love the photos of the shirt. when its too old for you to wear you could use it in a quilt for her to have forever!
Just seeing the pictures I can feel both the love and sadness you have in your heart. I don't cry very often, but this brings tears to my eyes. You are so strong and I know there are a lot of people out there who think you are amazing. I know that God has blessed you with this wonderful baby because of your love and strength. xxx
9 comments:
oh, tears in my eyes.....look at that sweet girl wrapped in her papa's shirt. forever connected, no matter what.
aha! thats why she suits green shes inherited it from daddy!! i hope ur ok and am feeling better. nuriel will love looking at photos like these when shes older...
when you look at her in the previous post and see her dad again you can really tell she is daddys girl. I love the photos of the shirt. when its too old for you to wear you could use it in a quilt for her to have forever!
Just seeing the pictures I can feel both the love and sadness you have in your heart. I don't cry very often, but this brings tears to my eyes. You are so strong and I know there are a lot of people out there who think you are amazing. I know that God has blessed you with this wonderful baby because of your love and strength. xxx
Very, very special.
Oh sweetheart what a special post~!
Big sploshy tears and a physical tug on my heart reading this.
Much love to your lil family.
Hugs
Kimmie
x
SHe does have her daddy's cheeks, doesn't she? And maybe a little of his nose . . what a pretty baby you and Brent created.
\0/ paula
aww... so sweet! She is such a beauty, lots of love to you C!
That pregnancy photo is a-----mazing.
Post a Comment