Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Midwife Wednesday

Nuri today in the bed where I often heard her heartbeat during the pregnancy - in my midwife's office. Just such a sweet moment. Nuri needed some belly button love. :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is adorable!!!!!

Kimmie said...

Can you please make me a Nuri and parcel post her pronto...I sprout clucky feathers every time I clap my eyes on her :]

Luv

Kimmie
x

Seedling said...

I love all that green, right down to the gorgeous wee socks! x Jen

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous little green outfit-such a NZ colour!

Renna said...

Utterly precious!

emerson-j said...

cutie pie!! she suits green...

paula said...

Ditto what everyone else said . . but no parcel post . . WAY TOO OLD for a Lil' Bean in this household :0} Will live vicariously through you and Nuri .


\0/ paula

softearthart said...

As sweet as, cheers Marie