Two reasons for not blogging much these days:
(1) There's no denying I'm going through a rough patch. It's best to not blog daily when this happens. I have no intention to rename this blog "A Drowning Fishy." Ha.
(2) I feel like a "naked blogger" with my camera not letting me upload pictures to the laptop.
I will thus spare you the adventures of a naked, drowning fishy - at least for today.
(1) There's no denying I'm going through a rough patch. It's best to not blog daily when this happens. I have no intention to rename this blog "A Drowning Fishy." Ha.
(2) I feel like a "naked blogger" with my camera not letting me upload pictures to the laptop.
I will thus spare you the adventures of a naked, drowning fishy - at least for today.
5 comments:
Hugs
xxxx
Parenting a newborn is hard,but even moreso when you are without your s/o.
be kind to yourself and just breathe.
gentle aussie hugs
Big hugs to you, please take care of yourself x
((HUG'S))
oh, i so feel ya! and LOL about the naked drowning fishy!! that's hillarious...
Post a Comment