My second lace shawl. Yes, I really like green. Yes, I really like O~Wool. The colorway is "Willow" to be specific. My third project with the same yarn. - Yes, I can be sooooooo p-h-l-e-g-m-a-t-i-c. This one is for my Mom aka Nana & she likes green, too! It has the traditional Danish shape to it. I used the Dane Shawl pattern. Very well written, easy to memorize the repeats. & I just love how the lace opens up when blocked.
Everyday Life Continued...
10 hours ago
5 comments:
That shawl is amazing! Looks so intricate to my still fairly beginner knitter mind. Such a perfect green too.
GORGEOUS! XXxx
What a beautiful shawl! :)
Very beautiful! you are one prolific knitter. Looking forward to faculty meeting knitting at all???
Thanks for all the lovely comments!
Yes! I do knit at faculty meetings, although I usually do easy knits so I can still participate in the meeting! :-)
Post a Comment