Insomnia. My mind is going 180mph to nowhere, destination unknown, the big void. I don't like insomnia, especially not when the alarm is set for 6:51 a.m.
Everyday Life Continued...
10 hours ago
Copyright by me. All rights reserved. You may not use the photos or written content in any way, unless authorized by me in writing.
4 comments:
Hi honey
Insominia is such a pain~!
Happy to have you join us in our forum anytime of day or night :]
http://lickyalipsdelish.com/
Hi Cadi, I've recently found your wonderful blog, and being a Kiwi immediately connected with lots of your Kiwi comments. So sad that your lovely Brent died....but how special that you will have your own little Kiwi baby soon. Take good care. Arohanui.
Hello from Norway. Grieving with you for your loss and celebrating with you for your baby. Missing my own little one, conceived and lost Down Under last April 2nd. Gill.
I share your dislike of sleeplessness when there's an alarm set to ring. These days my 'alarm' is my dear old husband, temporarily unable to get up and get going without my help, due to injury from a fall last week. He's an early riser; I'm not. And though I've been his official caregiver for some time, he can usually get up, go to the 'loo', make himself a cup of tea and sit down to some of the puzzles that are part of his therapy - leaving me to sleep on for an hour or two before I tackle all the chores and supervise the rest of his day. But now that he needs my help from the moment he wakes, I find it harder and harder to get to sleep at night, worried as I am about the morning's deadline. And it's awful what things invade your headspace at 3am. I try to remember the advice given to me long ago: only worry about that which you can actually do something about at that time; leave the rest to worry about later. Easily said, but hard to do.
Post a Comment