Oh, too cute!! I am constantly amazed at the rampant appetite of my nursing mama bunnies - they eat like horses and practically attack my hand when I put treats in the cage. Compare that to my stud boy bunny - he sniffs the spinach leaf and looks at me as if to say,"What, nothing better on offer?" Maybe I should offer him peppermint?!
I couldn't tell what it was either, I thought it was a cat at first, then a little bear and to my ultimate surprise it was a bunny! He's a beautiful baby!!!
5 comments:
I thought you had a cat in the picture . . I don't think I have ever seen a bunny that was solid black. This one is BEAUTIFUL ! ! ! ! !
So, what do you feed this picky eater?
He picks the good pieces out of the dry food & he really likes homegrown peppermint & organic herbs.
Oh, too cute!! I am constantly amazed at the rampant appetite of my nursing mama bunnies - they eat like horses and practically attack my hand when I put treats in the cage. Compare that to my stud boy bunny - he sniffs the spinach leaf and looks at me as if to say,"What, nothing better on offer?" Maybe I should offer him peppermint?!
Oh cute!!! What a bunny!
I couldn't tell what it was either, I thought it was a cat at first, then a little bear and to my ultimate surprise it was a bunny! He's a beautiful baby!!!
Post a Comment