A pile of gnome body parts & flute cases waiting to be stitched up. Students are finishing their projects. A sign the end of the school year is near. A busy time for the handwork teacher in me.
do you ever cross stitch? if so, you need to check out the counting my blessings blogspot @ countingmyblessings.blogspot.com, I believe.
I am going to join in . . I started a new blog for this . . a requirement for the group . . . called Snowflake Blessings (http://january1951.blogdpot.com). it will lead you to the one that hooked me and the one where it was originated,
I think you would find it a peaceful endeavor . . again if you cross stitch.
1 comment:
do you ever cross stitch? if so, you need to check out the counting my blessings blogspot @ countingmyblessings.blogspot.com, I believe.
I am going to join in . . I started a new blog for this . . a requirement for the group . . . called Snowflake Blessings (http://january1951.blogdpot.com). it will lead you to the one that hooked me and the one where it was originated,
I think you would find it a peaceful endeavor . . again if you cross stitch.
Post a Comment