Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Last Shameless Plug & A House Snippet

One last shameless plug.
Voting ends tonight.
Please consider voting for me if you haven't done so already.
I'm listed in section 5, Claudia Thomas.
The voting link is here:
http://richmondmom.com/index.php/expecting-and-baby/page/category/dream_baby_shower/
You have to scroll down, the actual CLICK HERE TO VOTE is right after all the sponsor's have been listed.

Thanks!

Then back to regular, craftsy, housey, lifey... blogging just as soon as I have internet at the new home & the laptop power-issue is fixed (once again). I will also try to have pictures as soon as possible. It's such a pretty 1910 Colonial-type house with original wood-floors, 4 fireplaces, a brand new kitchen & modern bathrooms.

I feel very safe there already. The fire-alarm is extra sensitive, and the entire alarm is activated even if the house just gets a bit hot. Picture awakening to the siren-noise of eight fire alarms at 4:30 a.m. on your first night in the new home. It was hilarious!

4 comments:

softearthart said...

There is nothing like having all your bases covered, cheers Marie

Charlotte Scott said...

hilarious but maybe a bit tiring?! I'm so glad you are settled somewhere and feeling good. And good luck for the voting, you deserve it.

Jenny said...

I am so glad you bought the house. It sounds gorgeous! I am sure you will be very happy there with your boys :o)

Restless Prairie Farm said...

Yay! Well, maybe not yay about the fire alarms at 4:30...but it will be a great memory.:o) I'm so happy for you Cadi and I hope that you win!