Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sentimental Sunday

The memories of traveling to New Zealand a year ago are vivid in my heart & mind this month. A year ago today I was here - with Brent. I've seen quite a bit of this world. Without a doubt, Akaroa is on my top five list of beautiful places...

4 comments:

emerson-j said...

its weird nz is soo beautiful but everyone here wants to get out and go travel overseas to see the sites. i am bursting to get to america but with 2 small kids it will be a while.

paula said...

what a beautiful place with beautiful memories

:0} paula

Anonymous said...

Hi
I love your knitting projects, especially the knitted soaker
I was wondering if you would mind telling me the name of the soaker
pattern if possible. My baby is now 1 year old, good luck with
your new little one.

Sharon

Cadi said...

Sharon,

Sorry. I'm usually good about giving pattern credits. It's the Vanilla Soaker by Kelly Brooker. The Ravelry link is here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/vanilla-3

Kelly's blog is here: http://www.knitsoquaint.blogspot.com/