Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WIP Wednesday

It's after midnight. I can't sleep. Time for WIP Wednesday!

Ishbel (Ravelry link) using Malabrigo Sock in Archangel.

I just love the colors & the yarn is so soft. I did the small stockinette section, but I'm planning on doing the number of lace repeats one would knit for the large version. I got that idea on Ravelry. And if all goes according to plan, I will have 20g of yarn left - enough to make a square for the Barn-Raising Quilt, which is a project that needs some attention as it's approaching its One-Year-WIP Anniversary. I'm also trying not to neglect Nathan's Wonderful Wallaby & I'm working on some special hens & chicks. More about that later this week.

I'm looking forward to seeing your WIP Wednesday projects!

7 comments:

Stella said...

Hey Cadi, I can't believe I've only just visited your blog now! I'm beginning to find it hard to keep a track of all the blogs I'm following/checking in on... Anyway, thanks for your comments! I too totally want to keep it simple, so much nicer that way! I'm trying to convince two of my friends to dress up as clowns, I'm not sure yet if they'll do it! I see that you're an anthropop, cool! My mum is a Steiner teacher, and it's quite likely I will be one day too! Maybe not for awhile though...

Cat J B said...

Cadi, the hat arrived today and oh wow, it is gorgeous and my little guy looks like the cutest thing EVER with it on! I'll put it on my blog when I get my A into G. It fits a treat and my older guy put it on too, fits him pretty well also, maybe just a smidge bigger for him. You are a very talented knitter, and knitting is really NOT my area so I can't help but admire the hat from all angles, it's sitting next to me right now. Oops, sorry to dribble on about it, and the lace in your previous post is just beautiful too, though I have zero idea what blocking and frogging are :)

CatJB x

Cat J B said...

Hehe, meant to say THANK YOU as well!

Katidids said...

I love that pattern and have it on my to do list. Nice color choice!

Linda said...

This is so pretty!

Cadi said...

Cat,

I'm so glad to hear that.
I'd love to see a photo.

Will get to number two(probably at preggo Mama aka snail speed).

Blessings,
Cadi

Jenny said...

Cadi, your knitting is amazing... and guess what!? I finally had time yesterday to take some pics of Abbey wearing the beautiful hat made! I just did a post especially for you on my blog :o) THANKS AGAIN!!!