(Please e-mail me at chocolatelilies [at] gmail [dot] com if you would like to have a copy of my version of the story. I'm having technical difficulties with uploading to blogger.)
I started the 2nd grade school year with a Native Legends/Form Drawing block. For this first week I chose some Maori stories. I had sent my students a postcard with a kiwi on it when I visited New Zealand, so on the first day I told them an (adapted by me) version of the story "How The Kiwi Lost Its Wings." Here are two random pictures & a book entry from students in my class.
I started the 2nd grade school year with a Native Legends/Form Drawing block. For this first week I chose some Maori stories. I had sent my students a postcard with a kiwi on it when I visited New Zealand, so on the first day I told them an (adapted by me) version of the story "How The Kiwi Lost Its Wings." Here are two random pictures & a book entry from students in my class.


1 comment:
is someone missing the kiwi island?
Post a Comment