Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

WIP Wednesday

WIP - "Works In Progress" is a pretty general term. I'm going to jump on the "WIP Wednesday" blogging wagon. Seems like a nice idea. Here's what I've been working on.

These are the squares for a version of the Barn-Raising Quilt. 8 squares so far. I really like the rainbow effect of the squares. I can't wait to see all 36 of them together. They are still unblocked.

We bought 25 pounds of peaches at a farm stand in South Carolina this past weekend. We've eaten lots of them. Yesterday I made some baked peaches with fresh whip cream as a dessert for Nathan's birthday. Today we made jam. Why WIP? - Well, I haven't cleaned the kitchen yet!

4 comments:

Charlotte Scott said...

The rainbow colours are beautiful - love that effect (can't beat nature I 'spose)!

Linda said...

Hello Cadi :)
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your very kind comments, I just love WIP Wednesday, to visit everyones blogs and see what they are busy making.

Your rainbow squares are so beautiful, they look wonderful, I can't wait to see your quilt finished :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there!

I was happy to come back here and catch up with you. Everything is so pretty. I know you must be back to school. I'm sorry for your recent rollercoaster ride.

I'm sending my blessings and know that you can talk to me when you feel like it would be nice to have some conversation. Friends are so So so good.

~Love, Lizz

Rolfe Bautista said...

These look fabulous. Your blog is very fun :D