Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Kiwi Pilot

Kiwi Pilot. Zealana Kia Ora Kiwi Fingering. Yarn heaven! 40% cotton. 40% Merino. 20% New Zealand Possum. Tiny needles. US 1-1/2 to be specific. I love the yarn & the color. I purchased it at Knit World in Christchurch last year. I wish I had gotten more of it now. So many pretty colors! The background cloth is the amazing batik work of margotbianca. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

This is lovely!

Anonymous said...

Is the sweet baby cap the same pattern as your kiwi pilot? That hat is the sweetest one I have seen. I meant to knit one with the pattern from Coffee, yarn and Nirvana, Please, but I loaned it out and never got it back. So sad.
Thank you,
Soleil

Cadi said...

Soleil,

I still have the pattern, it's just not on the blog anymore. Feel free to e-mail me at chocolatelilies [at] gmail.com . It is a little bit different from the pattern you are talking about.

I have finally arrived at "the perfect" hat, I think. :-)
Blessings,
Cadi