Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

More 2nd Grade Knitting

Another gnome finished. This one was made by a girl in my class & she requested it be a "girl gnome," so no beard. (While the students do all the knitting, I always sew them up.) I came up with the idea for shoelaces. Wish I had thought of that with the others. I will take it to her this afternoon. Spring has come to Richmond. Photos by Nathan.

6 comments:

momma rae said...

i want to be in your class.

busygnomes said...

What beautiful, neat knitting, class 2, you say!.
If ever you want a holiday to sunny Australia, more precise Ballarat, we would glady welcome you at our school.

paula said...

I have an Easter Basket waiting to go with your gnomes and roosters at my blog. You can pick it up anytime.
http://confessionsofacrochetpatternslut.blogspot.com/2010/03/build-better-basket.html

Cadi said...

Kerrie -

Are you serious? You're talking to a nomad-at-heart world traveler. I will find a way, even with baby in tow! :-)

Rhonda Jean said...

Hello Cadi. I send love and I'm thinking of you.

Nanette said...

I came for a look at your blog after seeing your kitchen on Down-to-Earth, and couldn't believe it when I saw this gnome, a bit of deja vu and I thought 'hang on, that looks like a Waldorf gnome, must read further'

Sure enough it is, and my yr 2 granddaughter has just finished one just like it, except a boy. She goes to Spring Gardens Waldorf school in Akron, along with her 2 sisters.

I'm in Australia too, so give a shout if you get to visit :)