
I finished it last night. I used two skeins of yarn with only a yard or two to spare. I love how it turned out. So cute. The Paua buttons certainly give it an exquisite twist. It's unblocked, but I don't even think I'll block this one. All in one piece. No seams whatsoever. My kinda knittin'. The yarn is so soft, too. What a delight. Now on to find another project in the midst of packing up the house.Oh, if you are in Australia, please read this. - Nathan's quest for a platypus coin.
4 comments:
HI Cadi-- I somehow managed to miss your blog for a bit and forgot you had moved. Are you in New Zealand now? Our most BELOVED strings teacher has moved to New Zealand and her daughter is attending a Waldorf High School in New Zealand. Is there more than one High School?
Oh, it's lovely, lovely, lovely!!
Good luck with packing. That has to be the one thing in life I really loath - packing up a house. I managed the last packup by using a timer and doing 15 minutes at a time, then 15 minutes of something I enjoyed (or at least something different).
Little parcel winging it's way to your boy, should be there in 7-10 days. Hope it gets there in time for him!
What a lovely sweater! I came to your blog from Rhonda's....I am so sorry for your loss...
Post a Comment