It's not an April Fool's joke! Rhonda over at down---to---earth featured my kitchen sink on her blog today. She has a regular post titled, "You, me & the kitchen sink" with kitchens from all over the world. It's nice to see my dining-room there without the moving boxes that are now everywhere. ;-)
I love her blog. It is inspiring on so many levels. Bountiful, simple living.
Thank you, Rhonda!
I love her blog. It is inspiring on so many levels. Bountiful, simple living.
Thank you, Rhonda!
18 comments:
Love the clean lines in your home. The dresser in your dining room looks so nice and comfortable. Would like to come steal it from you/
Paula,
IKEA.
Things in our home have either been gifted to us, are from the thrift store or from IKEA. :-) Would love to replace the dresser with a china hutch at some point... Will need to search yard-sales & thrift stores.
Happy with things, though. :-)
C
And what a lovely kitchen it is :) Thanks for sharing.
Hiya there!
Found you on rhonda's blog. Thanks for sharing! Keep up with the good thoughts, memories and knitting. Your boys and baby N love you.
((hugs)) to you from the UK:o)
Your kitchen is lovely. Mine is so small and cluttered.
I can never afford new yarn. I bought a hand knitted waistcoat from a jumble sale at the weekend and am going to frog it and use the yarn to try and knit my first pair of socks!! Just have to find a really easy pattern. lol
I read about your kitchen on Down to Earth. So sorry for your loss. You have a beautiful kitchen! My family and I visited Richmond a few years ago and fell in love with the area. Just beautiful. The kids and I spent a lot of time wandering through Merrymead. The older ones still talk about it occasionally. I wish you the best with your new little one coming in August.
So sweet. I really liked reading your post on your dining room and kitchen. The pictures are sweet, remind me of something that would be on a book cover of a quiet farmhouse lifestyle fiction novel. And I don't read :) he he....just peaceful. I'm glad you do find some peace in those memories. Prayers are with your family. Blessings.
Your home is beautiful. Somehow i get a sense that your partner is still in that space in spirit. I think that it is amazing that you have such a gift from him even if he is gone. A new life. Kind thoughts to you.
Just came to you via Down to Earth - you're kitchen is lovely and you're knitting is just devine.........wishing you a safe pregnancy as Brent's beautiful babe grows inside!
Hugs
Jxx
I'm glad I found your blog through down-to-earth...your knitting is inspiring! I love your peaceful kitchen (and green is my favorite color, too).
So sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers.
Nice to sneak a peek into your kitchen! Love your shades of green. Hope your packing is going well xx
Just discovered your blog linked from Down to Earth- I like your thoughts and the way you express yourself. I'm very sorry to hear about you losing Brent, but glad to hear that you will have this child so he will live on.
I submitted my kitchen sink photos too- maybe sometimes soon :)
If you want to check out my blog (in the simple living vein) it's at http://batchworthlane.blogspot.com
From my profile you will also find a second blog from my travels in New Zealand three years ago...
All the best,
Liz
Oregon, USA
As others, I saw your post on down-to-earth. You have a lovely kitchen and dining room. Simple is the best. I'm sorry to hear of your tragic loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers today. Take care.
Hello, I just came over for Rhonda blog too. I wanted to come over and tell you what a nice little kitchen you have. Don't ever let go of the memories of him in your kitchen. It will keep him close to you. God bless
Kelly
Found you through down-to-earth.
Sorry for your loss, but share hope through your soon-to-be little one.
Hugs from Ontario, Canada.
N
Hi. I found your blog through down-to-earth. I live in Virginia Beach, Virginia and I have family that live in and near Richmond. Small world. I have enjoyed reading some of your blog...and I look forward to reading through the whole thing. I am very sorry for your loss....the death of a loved one leave a huge hole in our hearts....and it takes a long time for it to heal....but having memories to fill the hole with is a blessing. My thoughts are with you.
Hi Cadi! So glad your boy received the package, just in time too. Happy I could help, CJB xx
Off to check out your kitchen now :)
I just found Rhoda's blog today. In reading I saw her post about your sink.
it brought tears to my eyes.
Please know, you have a new friend in Texas, keeping you and your boys in prayer.
hugs
mel
Post a Comment