Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

WIP Wednesday

A pilot-cap in Koigu Painter's Palette Premium Merino. I love that yarn, but hardly ever treat myself to a skein since the local yarn shop doesn't carry it.

I'm also working on a set of spring chicken egg covers. My class will do this as an Easter project. The kit is available at Peace Fleece. I love all the fun colors.

Tomorrow I will be 35. I remember how happy and optimistic I was at my birthday last year. Just such a different feeling this year...

3 comments:

Anne said...

Happy 35th birthday - that will be me in August.

I wanted to say I'm so sorry to hear about Brent.
I think that if you want to grieve on your blog you should do so - bugger (sorry, an Aussie/NZ saying) what everyone else thinks.
I don't think we ever get over the death of someone so close. They are always in our hearts.

Charlotte Scott said...

Happy Birthday hugs. Birthdays never wait for the right moment, do they?

I love your little egg covers - gorgeous. (And I really love that batik fabric that your wips are laying on! - written by a true fabricoholic)

Oddiferous said...

happy birthday again!

Are you selling those hats on etsy again? Franki wants one!