Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blogging Hiatus

I'll be away from the blog & internet for a while. Dealing with preterm labor. Writing reports. Trying to find a rental. Packing up house. And such. All while trying not to go insane in the midst of it all.

Take care!

4 comments:

cebette said...

Sending you love!

paula said...

How will I keep up with Baby N if you leave us?

Before you leave . . you must answer these questions for me:
1. What does MAEHE mean?
2. Did the buying of the house go through and when are you moving?

I shall miss you all while you are pulled off of the technology highway.

Anne said...

Take care we will miss you.
((HUGS))

I hope you find a nice place soon.
I'll be thinking of you and Baby N....:)

Teaching Handwork said...

slow down girl!!!! drink lots of H2O
Raspberry leaf tea and no sugar or caffeine.
No lifting ....slow down
hugs my dear