It was so amazing to witness. If I had $750 just laying around, the three of us would go on a balloon ride. Nathan was totally intrigued. I love how the pictures turned out. Story goes they tried to land on a field close to a high school, but didn't quite make it, thus they landed in someone's front yard & the whole subdivision came out!
We got up at 4:15 a.m. this morning for them to launch as the sun was rising. Both boys are taking a nap. How sweet. Noah's class is off tomorrow to accompany the 3rd grade on their farm trip, while Nathan and I will attempt to hold down the fort & get some packing in.
Enough said. Enjoy the story the sequence of picture tells!
Enough said. Enjoy the story the sequence of picture tells!



















5 comments:
so neat! my kids get so excited when they see a hot air balloon in the sky. how fun for noah (and you!).
They are fabulous photos - it all looks so serene.
The husband of a friend I taught with had a baloon for quite a few years. I always wanted to go on a lfight . . but not to keen on getting my weight to be balanced in the basket . . LOLOL
Stiil, would LOVE to do it.
Was Noah "high" all day from it? I think I would be.
Paula - You're funny. The weight limit is 900 pounds. I'm sure your weight wouldn't be an issue! :-) Not so much a high. We got up at 4:15 a.m. - very unlike us. He did talk about it a lot, though.
Lottie - It was very serene & such a pretty morning out there, too. Cool, clear skies.
MommaRae - Yeap. There's somethin' about balloons. ;-) Carefree floatin'.
Wow! What beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment