Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

From Ughhh! To Treasure...

Early WIP FO Wednesday. Alright. Patience may not be my virtue. The comments were strongly in favor of this route, though. Not as bad as I thought. I kinda like it - a lot.

I got the Mother of Pearl buttons at the local yarn shop today. Kinda like those, too. (Ravelry link) Now back to knitting Nate's Wonderful Wallaby. Thank you for all your suggestions & wisdom!

4 comments:

momma rae said...

too precious! good for you!

paula said...

the top photo looks like it is one of those mini sweaters used as Christmas Tree ornaments . . lOVE the finished sweater.

Charlotte Scott said...

It looks fabulous. I love the pattern on the front, very 'touch me' to this tactile reader. Glad you like it too.

W-S Wanderings said...

This sweater is just perfection! You knit like I *want* to knit, delightful yarns and all :)