Here's what I do when I avoid unpacking boxes labeled "JUNK." Yes, my children packed quite a few of those...
Last night I finally created my auction donation to the school. A former colleague & his wife welcomed their first baby in May & they won this custom-item at the auction. The color is a light green. I used organic Classic O~Wool. I'm still looking for the perfect buttons.
I've always loved the Pea Pod Baby Set (Ravelry pattern link), which is unfortunately no longer available at the Interweave website, but I strongly dislike needing to sew things up, so I decided to tweak it and make it into a bottom-up Raglan construction minus the neck-edging.
Last night I finally created my auction donation to the school. A former colleague & his wife welcomed their first baby in May & they won this custom-item at the auction. The color is a light green. I used organic Classic O~Wool. I'm still looking for the perfect buttons.
I've always loved the Pea Pod Baby Set (Ravelry pattern link), which is unfortunately no longer available at the Interweave website, but I strongly dislike needing to sew things up, so I decided to tweak it and make it into a bottom-up Raglan construction minus the neck-edging.




4 comments:
wooshka that looked like hard work, beautiful tho and i love the colour! i joined up to the ravelry site they have some cool patterns.
So beautiful. I love the unique asymmetry of it.
BEAUIFUL . . .absolutely BEAUTIFUL ! ! ! !
Wow, your knitting is amazing. I would have no idea how to make something as beautiful as that!
Post a Comment