The picture doesn't do the moment justice, but this brought a smile to my face yesterday: Clothing drying out in the bright & warm sunshine. The wee lil' things in newborn size for Lil' Bean's homebirth box right next to that humongous shirt Brent left me...
Hi Cadi, I was doing something on our blog today and saw one of your comments and thought Ooh I wonder if she's had her baby yet? So I had to come check :) All the best for a lovely birth, look forward to hearing about it Michelle
Yes! They arrived - I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. They keep me company in front of my computer while I read blogs ;) (PS they gossip alot and always want to check in to see how wee Nuriel is growing!)
5 comments:
Warm fuzzies . . .
Ohhhh, cadi, I am so excited for you. there is nothing like that feeling of anticipation of the moment you hold your sweet baby in your arms.
Hi Cadi, I was doing something on our blog today and saw one of your comments and thought Ooh I wonder if she's had her baby yet? So I had to come check :) All the best for a lovely birth, look forward to hearing about it
Michelle
Yes! They arrived - I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. They keep me company in front of my computer while I read blogs ;)
(PS they gossip alot and always want to check in to see how wee Nuriel is growing!)
absolutely perfect.
Post a Comment