Normally, I don't post pictures of shawls on the blocking board. I think it's their "ugly duckling" stage. The beauty of them isn't revealed until they are all dry & unpinned. As I was blocking "A Pink Traveling Woman" at the fabulous local yarn shop today, I loved the symmetry that was unfolding before me, so I did snap a picture. I think it's going to be a pretty shawl. The "beautiful swan" stage shall be revealed tomorrow.
Beautiful Days, 2026
6 days ago

6 comments:
It is looking lovely, cheers Marie
Wow, amazing work!
Gosh your clever!
Beautiful....:)
It's really beautiful!
Yes, it is beautiful, and it's amazing the wonderful things one can create.I hope you are listening to lots of good music, so L'il Bean with enter the world stress free and ready for the new big world.I wish you both peace, tranqulity, and good health,through the next 19 days.
Post a Comment