Lil' Bean is still high. I'm only at 1-2cm. I have permission to go shopping at Ikea, which is about a 1-1/2 hours drive through this weekend... Looks like September 2nd-ish is turning out to be the more accurate date afterall. So, don't look for a birth announcement 'til next week or somethin' like that... :-)
but when you didn't write back the other night i was sure that you were having baby! hopefully you are feeling very patient. and like my midwife used to tell me, you are getting some of the early work of labor done.
Quilt is on it's way, so keep an eye on the post ;-) Should be there in a week. I'll post some pics on my blog soon. You can look, or not. You might want to wait till you've seen it in person.
When I read about your blessingway I was so excited as we had just had one for a friend and Id never heard of one before. We also made her a necklace... She had her baby yesterday morning so our candles were burning during her labour. Hope you are doing ok as you wait for this special little bub.
9 comments:
bubs must be real cosy!!
My birthday is on 6th September... do you think you could hold on that long? just kidding. x
I hear the 29th Aug is a good date to be born ;) hehe
Well, permission to shop at IKEA is good! But not as good as a baby :-) Your big belly full of love photo is gorgeous.
Blessings...
but when you didn't write back the other night i was sure that you were having baby!
hopefully you are feeling very patient. and like my midwife used to tell me, you are getting some of the early work of labor done.
September the 1st makes a great birthday. It's mine and I share it with my Mum which makes it extra special. All the best:)
Quilt is on it's way, so keep an eye on the post ;-) Should be there in a week. I'll post some pics on my blog soon. You can look, or not. You might want to wait till you've seen it in person.
Your belly shot pic is gorgeous !!!!
You mean no baby today? That would have given Lil' Bean MY birth date! Birthday's all round, it sounds like!
When I read about your blessingway I was so excited as we had just had one for a friend and Id never heard of one before. We also made her a necklace... She had her baby yesterday morning so our candles were burning during her labour.
Hope you are doing ok as you wait for this special little bub.
Post a Comment