Here's to Kimmie's Vintage Weekend. I have a feeling, she'd love for you to join as well.
vin·tage adj.
1. Characterized by excellence, maturity, and enduring appeal; classic.
2. Old or outmoded.
2. Old or outmoded.
The following fits the term vintage only loosely, yet taking the "now" into account, this seems a fitting first contribution to Vintage Weekend; the theme being family traditions & childhood memories of crafting with my mother. Rather than giving you a new post, I'm going to send you to read one I wrote over a year ago, so most of you will not have read this one yet. No worries, there are pictures there, too!
It's the Family Heirloom post.
Then, in Pins & Pencils you can read how Nathan kept that tradition going. If you want to comment, feel free to come back & do so here or anywhere you wish.
Enjoy! I'm off to try to get the vintage lawnmower started...
No comments:
Post a Comment