Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Christchurch Earthquake

If you are a reader from Christchurch, New Zealand, would you kindly e-mail me privately at chocolatelilies [at] gmail [dot] com? I'm trying to figure out the best way to help & I'm wondering about the state of a specific part of the city... Thanks!

I'm surprised that we don't hear more about this here in the U.S. The damage is just horrible...

3 comments:

emerson-j said...

yes even in nz it didnt really sink in how bad it was until a few days after!!

paula said...

Isn't it amazing how we hear so much about the natural disasters that occur in 3rd world countries but so little we about what is going on in our modern world.

Somewhere around Aug 29, we heard of a volcano erupting. But thee was nothing carried on the newscasts we caught. Still wond4r where that happened?

Hope the area of Christchurch that you are intersted in is safe and suffered little.

ow, shake that Lil' Bean out!

\0/ paula

Rachelle said...

I've emailed you as I'm in Christchurch, hope some of my info helps and I'll do my best with any info you need.
Rachelle