Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

More Moi Girl

Three days old.
Every girl needs a dress... and handknit socks.
She's such a wonderful, easy-going baby.
She's got the lil' brother wrapped around her finger already.
(He would probably deny that.)
The big brother's strategy seems to be:
Avoid being around your nursing mother at any cost!
Life is slow & simple & good right now.
I feel so blessed.

24 comments:

Kimmie said...

Lovely long legs, looking snazzy!

Anonymous said...

A-dorable! Those socks look soooo cute on her teeny wee legs. Great colour too. I knitted my Mum some wrist warmers in something very similar for her birthday. It was a blend of alpaca, merino and possum. Enjoying these baby pics. Love to see some of baby with her big brothers:)

emerson-j said...

oh shes so sweet, love the dress and socks!! awwwwwwwww *sigh*

softearthart said...

What a little darling. cheers Marie

Sue from Ky. said...

We love sharing your joy. I was just wondering how the boys were taking to Nuriel.
She will be spoiled rotten before you know it,but the right before my Dad died, I took my 1st grandchild to visit him, and made the comment to him that she was "spoiled rotten", and I remember his reply."She's not spoiled.All babies smell that way."He could joke at times, but you were always caught off guard when he did, since he wasn't much for joking.

TwigandToadstool said...

Congratulations!!!! I haven't checked out the blog roll for about a week now...looks like I have LOTS of catching up to do !!!
Oh that newborn sweetness...take good care of yourself mama, (and little babe Nuriel, oh how flippin' sweet is she?!)
xo maureen

W-S Wanderings said...

Such beauty. I love how comfy casual and sweetly funky Nuriel looks reclining there. You can see that she's laid back!

Blessings...

Peggy said...

I just want to hold her and smell that wonderful baby smell. LOL She is adorable and I love her socks and cap!

Unknown said...

Oh she looks so sweet with those green socks on!

Jane said...

Adorable! Enjoy!

Leanne said...

Congratulations!!!

The socks make her legs soo long grin.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Grace said...

what a sweetheart, many blessings to you and your children!

paula said...

Makes me smile . . . boys and the women in their lives. A connection that will never be broken :0}

Mandy said...

She is absolutely lovely. Thank you for sharing her with us. I love the new blog name! It is VERY kiwi :o)

Cabbage Tree Farm said...

What a sweetie! Love the green handknit socks! Glad all is well x

Sue said...

Hihihi...That is the cutest thing I have seen in a while. Those green socks on those tiny legs!!!! :0)

Leesh said...

gawd she is cute xx

I've nominated you for a "one lovely blog" award, head on over to my place to pick it up http://leeshshighway.blogspot.com/2010/09/one-lovely-blog.html

Chartreuse said...

What a dreamboat she is. And so 'mature' looking - in baby terms, that is. She looks weeks or months old to me, not days! I'm kind of delighted for you that you had a girl. I can't imagine what life would be like without a daughter. It completes your little circle beautifully.

Cat J B said...

Hehe, that's funny about each of the boys! And those socks are the best things ever, apart from the babe of course :)

Teaching Handwork said...

That is just the cutest picture EVER!!!! I love the socks!

Dieter Centmayer said...

Vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort. Es ist immer schön, wenn man etwas von seinen Lesern weiß.
Vom Tode Ihres Mannes hatte ich gelesen. Das ist ja tragisch. Dafür aber herzliche Glückwünsche zur Geburt Ihres kleinen Engels.
Auch ich stamme aus Franken, Rothenburg o.d.Tauber...Studiert hatte ich in Erlangen, gewohnt in Nürnberg...
Die Wernsteiner Schule hatte ich vor vielen Jahren einmal kennengelernt.

Herzliche Grüße
Dieter Centmayer

Dieter Centmayer said...

Ach, hier noch meine E-Mail:
centmayer-bs@arcor.de

Jess said...

I love the socks - great colour for a precious wee girl

Laura @ Our Wee Farm said...

Oh lord! she's beautiful and that dress...stunning. Just gorgeous!