Confused, huh?
I'd love nothing more than some labor this Labor Day weekend & a smooth birth & a healthy baby. Yeah, take that all you lazy loafers who just wanna have fun & BBQ one more time! It's Labor Day, not Lazy Day! I'm willing to sweat in the birthing tub while you splash in the cool water by the pool, checking out the hot dudes & chicks. (Can't you tell by my vocabulary that I have a teenager in the house?)
Seriously, I know it's all about the right time, but can this please just be the right time?
Yes, patience is not my virtue & I'm not even PMSing, which leads me to the last time I should have been, but apparently wasn't aka the beginnings of Lil' Bean The Procrastinator. (Yes, it's an official name change in case you're wondering.)
And yes, I've been browsing old e-mail threads again.This one was preceded by a not-so-nice message from me when Brent didn't respond to an e-mail quickly enough (aka a few minutes). I blamed it all on PMSing. (Aren't we women so lucky to have this excuse for bad behavior once a month?) I'm not going to post my original message here, of course. Why not? - Because it's my blog & I want you to think I'm always nice, centered & calm. Ha!
Message from Brent
Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 9:36 PM
I have a very busy week in preparation for my travel. Christmas presents to buy. Arrange shipping. Clothes to launder. Inoculations to have, especially the anti PMS inoculation.
Message to Brent
Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 12:20 AM
I hear the anti-PMS inoculation is given in the rear end; extra long needle. Ouch. Enjoy!
I'd love nothing more than some labor this Labor Day weekend & a smooth birth & a healthy baby. Yeah, take that all you lazy loafers who just wanna have fun & BBQ one more time! It's Labor Day, not Lazy Day! I'm willing to sweat in the birthing tub while you splash in the cool water by the pool, checking out the hot dudes & chicks. (Can't you tell by my vocabulary that I have a teenager in the house?)
Seriously, I know it's all about the right time, but can this please just be the right time?
Yes, patience is not my virtue & I'm not even PMSing, which leads me to the last time I should have been, but apparently wasn't aka the beginnings of Lil' Bean The Procrastinator. (Yes, it's an official name change in case you're wondering.)
And yes, I've been browsing old e-mail threads again.This one was preceded by a not-so-nice message from me when Brent didn't respond to an e-mail quickly enough (aka a few minutes). I blamed it all on PMSing. (Aren't we women so lucky to have this excuse for bad behavior once a month?) I'm not going to post my original message here, of course. Why not? - Because it's my blog & I want you to think I'm always nice, centered & calm. Ha!
Message from Brent
Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 9:36 PM
I have a very busy week in preparation for my travel. Christmas presents to buy. Arrange shipping. Clothes to launder. Inoculations to have, especially the anti PMS inoculation.
Message to Brent
Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 12:20 AM
I hear the anti-PMS inoculation is given in the rear end; extra long needle. Ouch. Enjoy!
5 comments:
I hope LBTP inherits both your senses of humour!
Haha. Love it - with a double dose of that humour you're in for some good laughs!!
Let it be now!!
I am with you on the no patience. Its the one mistake I tell everyone God made...not giving me any. LOL I know I shouldn't tell you but my second daughter was exactly 4 weeks overdo when she decided to enter the world. She weighed 10 and a half pounds and her fingernails had grown so long they had curled back against her fingers. This was in the days when doctors didn't induce unless something was wrong. My doctor said let nature take its course. Like you I just quit answering the phone. Got tired of saying not yet. By the time I had my third daughter times had changed. Lamaze was just going strong,as were midwifes back in the picture. Had a wonderful experience and she was born on her due date. Hang in there. Lil Bean will appear when you least expect it and can't wait to read all about your beautiful delivery and baby.
You know, in math two negatives make a positive. I thought with having two procrastinating parents that would make for a child who appreciates punctuality. Not so. :-)
And yeah, I want some patience & I want it *now.* 4 weeks? I'm starting to freak out because I know I have to return to work October 12th. I need him to come out!
he IS punctual. Punctual to his schedule. Everybody else is early. :)
Post a Comment