Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy 12th Birthday!

My youngest is twelve today. Time flies. Seems like yesterday that he was ten, then eleven. Oh, wait! He *was* eleven just a few hours ago! His gifts include a Lego set, a cookbook & two packs of organic bacon. He always complains that we don't have bacon & eggs often enough on Sunday mornings. (Bunting courtesy of Kelly.)

I can't wait to see his face when he unwraps the bacon. I have a feeling it will look something like this! (I will blog about the beautiful quilt in the background there soon.) What a silly, lovely boy! Happy Birthday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Nathan !!!! I have a 12 year old too :-) (only mine's a girl), and I have a Nathan too (he's nearly 15). Hope he has a great day, pity you're not in NZ I could send you some of our home grown bacon.

I'ts my birthday on Sunday, feel free to tell Lil Bean I'm happy to share it, though for your sake I hope it's sooner than that.

Kimmie said...

Happy birthday young man~!

Sue from Ky. said...

Happy Birthday, Nathan, from Kentucky.
I think I read that you boys were here in Ky. visiting your Dad this summer, so you're familiar with my area.Hope you have a great day today.

A Life Less Complicated said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! I'm guessing he'll be taking over the cooking from now on - what a great present! Hope you liked the bunting ;) Have a great day

W-S Wanderings said...

Happy birthday! Twelve is a great year -- so full of growth and adventure. And cooking bacon and eggs :-)

Bending Birches said...

best wishes to you both!

Indigo, madder, marigold said...

Happy Birthday Nathan!!!!! You sure have grown!