Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday Already, Huh?!

Well, how about some randomness? Time flies when your boobs are engorged (Why couldn't he live to see me with some real nice big boobs?!?!) & you have a baby to look at & people bring you food. I'm getting some knitting done, though. Seriously! I'll have a completed project one of these days... By the way... I'm not neglecting my boys by not posting pictures of them. They really don't like being featured on the blog much. Thank goodness for babies who don't protest! :-) In other good news... I received a letter from Brent's daughter in the mail today. Exciting! So glad to know she received the box...

11 comments:

Kimmie said...

So pleased Brents daughter replied :]
LOL re the boobs. The one time in my life I had decent sized ones was breastfeeding. Felt like Dolly's twin sister (well perhaps not quite ha) lol

Sleepandhersisters said...

She is just so sweet... I too am glad Brent's daughter replied to you.

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

You sound deliriously happy and content and your baby looks just the same.
Enjoy!

Kelly said...

so sweet!

emerson-j said...

look at those little lips......awwwwww!!!

softearthart said...

Oh what a darling she is, cheers Marie

Gail said...

Hon, it's FRIDAY here already! start of the holidays (yay).
Love that cute little hat she's wearing..... almost worth having another baby for.... No, but it's pretty darn cute!

Charlotte Scott said...

I saw one of your hats on a wee baby over here today and recognised it straight away! What little darlings (hats and babies both).

Restless Prairie Farm said...

Sweet sweet baby.

Anonymous said...

she is gorgeous!!!!

glad you heard from Brent's daughter....lovely.

Mama_Bear_Sarah said...

i'm soooooooo excited you heard from Brent's daughter!! I bet that was an amazing feeling. Now you can send her pics of her little sister ...i bet she would really like that.

she's getting cuter and cuter ...i wish we didn't live so far away, i would really love to hold her :(